Book a class
Please use the form below to book your place. The booking is confirmed as soon as you complete the form; you will also be sent a confirmation email (check your junk folder if it does not appear in your inbox).
Places in each class are limited to five. To help ensure fairness to all, it is only possible to book up to 8 weeks in advance.
If your preferred class is fully booked, please contact Shirley to go on the reserve list, and be notified about possible pop up classes.
If you are unable to attend a class you have booked, please click the cancellation link in your confirmation email, or alternatively contact Shirley so she can allocate your place to someone else.
Important information about COVID-19 safety is beneath the booking form below.
Class attendee guidelines
- Pre-booking online for activities in advance will be required so we can manage class numbers and adhere to any ‘track & trace’ protocols. (If you can’t attend – please text 07962 025892 as soon as possible). Please do not pre-book if you have been experiencing symptoms, if you are awaiting COVID test results, or have been contacted by Track and Trace and will be self-isolating.
- For the purposes of Track and Trace, please remember to advise Shirley of any new contact points.
- Keep an eye out for pop-up classes if you can get into your first choice class.
- If you feel unwell on arrival or during class, please alert Shirley as quickly as possible. Class may then be suspended for that session.
To ensure social distancing and keep safe
- Please be respectful of all other people in practice and keep an appropriate distance.
- Equipment in the venue will be moved as much as possible to create space. Please bring your own practice equipment.
- You will have an allocated practice space for you, your mat, water bottle and your bag and shoes.
- The capacity of each class is lower so you have more personal space between you and others and this will also be in line with each venue’s guidelines.
- As much as possible please wait for class outside or in your car. If the weather means you need to come into the venue, please use a face mask. Please remember too that there are people who cannot wear masks for health reasons.
- Avoid touching doors, door plates, handles as much as possible.
- The chairs stacked in the hall are not available for any use – as much as possible there will be substitute chairs for practice use only (ie; Chair yoga).
We need to maintain high levels of cleanliness and hygiene at all times and this is everyone’s responsibility
- We will have an enhanced cleaning regime so classes may be retimed slightly from usual to accommodate.
- There will be hand washing/sanitising materials for you to use. You can of course wear gloves and masks in practice if you wish. Please ensure that you can continue to practice safely if you do.
- Please change at home and come dressed ready for class, wear clean layers (there is extra ventilation – opening of windows and doors as much as possible) and bring a clean blanket for relaxation (and if its useful a small clean hand towel). I recommend you change again into fresh clothes at home after class.
- Keep a pack of tissues in your equipment – there will be facilities to dispose of any used tissues .
- As much as possible, please use your bathroom facilities at home rather than the hall.
- Please remove your shoes and bring into your allocated space. Please keep your socks on until you are on your mat.
- If you normally pay for class in cash, please consider paying online – BACS details can be provided.
- Clean your equipment before and after use.